If you are a food blogger, you probably already know that meatless recipes are incredibly popular. What’s more, demand for this information is expected to grow as people become more health and environmentally conscious. In addition, skyrocketing food costs are inspiring others to look for creative, yet delicious, ways to lower their monthly food bills.
Even if your food blog does NOT focus only on vegetarian or vegan lifestyles, chances are your readers will be interested in ways to incorporate more healthy, non-meat based recipes into their diets. To help meet this need, I’ve gone through the KitchenBloggers’ archives* and pulled together this special collection of vegan recipes and food photos for you.
*Before buying this package, please check your files because these recipes were originally released in other packages, including the Bite-Sized Bundles monthly membership. (However, many recipes have been adapted from the original version to fit the recipe guidelines of this bundle).
These vegan recipes contain NO:
- Meat, poultry or seafood
- Animal products, including eggs, cheese, dairy, or honey
- Processed sugar (some recipes contain maple syrup as a sweetener)
- Pre-packaged or other processed ingredients
- Artificial preservatives
Here’s What’s Included in the Vegan Recipes Archive PLR Pack:
21 Delicious Vegan Recipes: (All Recipes Include KitchenBloggers’ EXCLUSIVE Food Photos!)
- Castagnaccio – Traditional Tuscan Chestnut Flour Cake
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup with Fresh Dill
- “Creamy” Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup
- Crispy Seasoned Kale Chips
- Garden Fresh Salsa Verde
- Mason Jar Salads
- Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
- Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet, Citrus, & Fennel Salad
- Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup
- Savory Butternut Squash “Noodles
- Slow Cooker Overnight Apple & Cinnamon Oats
- Spicy Peanut Rice Noodles with Broccoli & Peppers
- Spicy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Tri-Color Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Tropical Mango Breakfast Smoothie
- Tuscan White Beans with Fresh Sage
- Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash
- Pickled Jalapeno & Red Onion
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Herbed Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Roasted Tomato & Fennel Soup
89 Gorgeous Large Food Photos (See several examples below)***
***The Vegan Recipe PLR Archive Pack includes more images than the examples shown. This composite image is watermarked, but the actual images you receive are not marked in any way.
The Vegan Recipe PLR Archive Pack Also Includes These Special Bonuses:
10 Exclusive Bonus Photos:
10 Archive Social Media Graphics:
Tip Sheet: Tips to Use Images on Social Media
1 In-Depth Product Reviews: (Easily monetize by adding your own affiliate links)
- Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer (896 words)
1 Bonus Recipe: Homemade Vegetable Stock (no images)
There are so many ways you can use this high-quality ready-to-publish food content to grow your audience and make more money. For example, you can:
- Add your own affiliate links to the reviews or for specific ingredients within the recipes.
- Publish on your blog, across social media, or in your eNewsletter.
- Create your own premium vegan cookbook or a smaller opt-in freebie to build your list.
It’s totally up to you – the only thing you CAN’T do with this content is sell it with PLR (or any other resale) rights or put my name on it. 🙂
Need a Quick Recap? Here you go…
This KitchenBloggers’ EXCLUSIVE PLR archive pack includes:
- 21 vegan recipes
- 89 large exclusive food photos
- 1 bonus vegan recipe
- 10 exclusive bonus vegan-themed images
- 10 bonus social media graphics
- a social media tip sheet
- an in-depth product review
It would cost hundreds of dollars or countless hours of your time to create this material yourself. However, you can download your own copy of this Vegan Recipe PLR Archive Pack today for just $49.95!*
Download Your Copy Today!
**Before buying this package, please check your member area/files!! The recipes in this archive pack were originally released in other packages (primarily the Bite-Sized Bundles monthly membership). However, many of these recipes have been adapted from the original version to fit the recipe guidelines of this bundle.